CodeIgniter® is a registered trademark of the British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT), having being transferred from EllisLab, Inc.
The CodeIgniter logo is a registered trademark owned by BCIT, having been transferred from EllisLab, Inc. We supply vector-formatted versions of the CodeIgniter logo for use in your projects, subject to the guidelines below.
BCIT and BRITISH COLUMBIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY and the distinctive marks (e.g. the BCIT logo) are registered trademarks of the British Columbia Institute of Technology
You are welcome to use the CodeIgniter logo in your project, provided that you ...
- Do not make unauthorized or confusing use of the CodeIgniter trademark or a variation of it, including creating the impression that BCIT sponsors or endorses your website, products, or services.
- Use the ® trademark registration symbol when you use the CodeIgniter registered trademark.
- Use capitalization and bold or italic fonts to distinguish the CodeIgniter trademark from the text around it.
- Place a conspicuous legend at least once on webpages using the CodeIgniter trademark and on the title page of any documentation or sales literature bearing the CodeIgniter trademark. An example of an acceptable legend is: "The CodeIgniter mark is owned and may be registered by BCIT."
- Place a disclaimer conspicuously at least once on webpages using the CodeIgniter
trademark and on the title page of any documentation or sales literature
bearing the CodeIgniter trademark. An example of an acceptable disclaimer is:
"_________ is an independent _________ and has not been authorized,
sponsored, or otherwise approved by BCIT."
[In each case, fill the blank space with the name and type of your product.]
- Do not change the spelling, make other changes to the CodeIgniter trademark, or combine the CodeIgniter trademark with any other trademark, term, or designation.
- Use the CodeIgniter trademark only in connection with goods and services directly related to CodeIgniter or services associated with that trademark.
- Do not use the CodeIgniter trademark or any variation of it in your domain name or URL.
- Do not use the CodeIgniter trademark for your own products and services that are related to web publishing, programming frameworks, or related software.
- Do not claim ownership rights in the CodeIgniter trademark.
Mention of third party companies and products on this web site is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
BCIT makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access from here. When you access a non-BCIT website, please understand that it is independent from the BCIT website and from this website, and that BCIT has no control over the content on that website. A link to a non-BCIT website does not mean that BCIT endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such website.
We invite you to read BCIT's copyright and legals page